SocialLadder: Delivery Manager
We love music and technology. So it’s pretty cool that we get to do what we love everyday.
And it’s event cooler that our clients think we’re the “Best Brand Ambassador” tool on the market.
Simply put, our mobile app connects music fans with priceless experiences.
Are you looking for a high energy, award winning, tech start-up to be a part of? Then we are it!
We are a fast growing tech startup run by experienced entrepreneurs looking for creative and passionate people to come
join us at our Philadelphia center city offices.
Our company is run by experienced startup entrepreneurs and is funded by ex Facebook / Yahoo execs.
In this role you will be responsible for the implementation of our software for our clients.
This means that you will be responsible for managing a team to onboard, train, and support client projects.
In addition you will be responsible for feeding back critical product enhancements and working together with the R&D team to
ensure those product enhancements optimize the delivery process.
- At least 1 year experience in managing teams of people
- At least 1 year experience in interacting with customers and leading training classes
- At least 1 year in account management
- At least 3 years of experience in writing SQL queries
- A passion for technology and media, with the ability to learn/adapt to new technology easily
- Accurately forecast, meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- Experience in or interest in working in a dynamic startup environment
SocialLadder offers competitive Salary + Commission, Benefits, Employee Equity Plan and a great work environment for the right candidate. Please include cover letter and salary requirements.
Please send cover letter and resume to Alana@RKIapps.com